Fill out all required fields below
Accelerate your software engineering career with Andela Rwanda
At Andela, we’re rooted in our purpose to do good, connecting brilliance with opportunity so everyone wins.
We’re helping to build tech teams of the future across Rwanda - and we want you to join us!
The Andela Technical Leadership Program is Andela Rwanda’s nine-month career accelerator program, in partnership with the Ministry of ICT & Innovation. This program aims to empower Rwandan nationals with the prerequisite software engineering skills to become world-class technologists. It also blends technical learning with soft skills training, helping you to thrive in any work environment, especially when working with a distributed team.
This course will help you:
- Develop the technical and professional skills demanded by the global marketplace.
- Get access to Andela’s pool of technical mentors.
- Fast-track yourself to employability as a software engineer in the African tech ecosystem.
The application process is as follows:
- An online application
- Selection assessments
- An interview
Successful candidates will be invited to join The Andela Technical Leadership Program, which consists of:
- A 10-week boot camp, to build a solid foundation in web development and teamwork skills.
- A 14-week development phase, building skills in PostgreSQL, Express JS, Node JS, Docker and React/Redux JS.
- A 14-week apprenticeship with one of our valued partner companies.
Apply today and unlock your software development career!