The Andela Learning Community is a network of people across Africa dedicated to learning how to use technology to solve humanity’s problems.
How do we plan to get to the goal of mobilizing world-class developers in Africa? We start by open-sourcing the knowledge and resources we’ve amassed in the past three years so that technologists across the continent can build their skills.
Through the ALC and our partners, we invest in communities of talented technologists across Africa. Our goal is to provide an ever-growing population of technologists with the resources and environments they need to become world-class problem solvers.
Andela Learning Community Members Strive to
- Build our ALC Community
- We are a family and we welcome you as such PLEASE behave like a family, make friends, share ideas, learn, grow and hear about exciting things that are happening. For the rest of this journey please consider this group your family, and know that this is our home. We live on SLACK!!!
- You Own Your own Learning
- One practice we would like you to learn from Andela is the idea that You Own Your Learning. What you learn will be up to you and we would mostly facilitate your learning.
- Hold Each Other Accountable
- What others learn will be driven by how you support them. We encourage you all to share resources, ask questions, seek help, and provide mentorship to one another.
More about our code of conduct
- Our Mission
- Unacceptable Behavior
- Consequences and Enforcement
- Slack Best Practices
- Reporting Issues
Andela or the ALC is not liable for any misuse of information or knowledge acquired from the ALC. Also, members of the ALC do not represent Andela in any way and being a part of the ALC is not deemed as working for Andela. This Code of Conduct is subject to revisions by the ALC team.
Current version 1.0