Congratulations to the winners!
A GAME OF TWO HALVES
The EPIC Tournament is a game of two halves: a coding challenge and a hackathon.
The first half is the two-week coding challenge, where you’ll form talented teams or work individually to share your coding skills with the world and represent your region!
Then 16 lucky winning teams or individuals will move on to the second half; The Remote Work Force Hackathon, where they’ll have ten days to build a unique solution to help remote workers around the world – and the chance to win the EPIC Tournament!
The 16 teams will then present their solutions to a panel of industry experts and technology leaders to compete for three cash prizes.
REASONS TO JOIN THE TOURNAMENT
$10,000 CASH PRIZE POOL
BECOME A CODING CHAMPION
The 16 teams will then present their solutions to a panel of industry experts and technology leaders to compete for three cash prizes:
- 1st place: $6k USD
- 2nd place: $3k USD
- 3rd place: $1k USD
GATES OPEN: NOVEMBER 11
Team Formation: November 11
Final whistle: December 4
- You can register as an individual or with a team of up to 5 participants.
- The dates for the coding challenge kick-off will be announced
- Once started, you’ll have 3 hours to complete four coding challenges using modern programming languages.
- You’ll receive a digital certificate celebrating your achievements upon completion.
REMOTE WORKFORCE HACKATHON
- Only 16 teams or individuals worldwide will be able to represent their respective countries.
- Ten days to build a functional prototype.
- Create a 3-minute pitch.
- Help other Remote Workers improve their experience.
THE GRAND FINAL
- Teams will have 3 minutes to demo their solutions to a judging panel of industry experts, with an additional 2 minutes for Q&A.
- The Judging panel will choose the 3 top teams based on the following criteria: Creativity, feasibility, scalability, and impact.
- Three winners will each receive a share of $10,000 USD in cash prizes.
JOIN THE LEAGUE!
It’s easy to take part in Andela’s EPIC Tournament 2022:
- Find a team (or decide to play solo)
- Pick a team captain
- Create or join a team in the HackerEarth platform
- Manage your team while you wait for the Coding Challenge to start on Nov 28th!
FIND OUT MORE ABOUT THE MATCH RULES
Please visit our Help Center for further support and submit a request.