No longer accepting applications.
By registering for this program, you will be eligible to request a 50% discount on an enrollment voucher and pay only $50 USD for the certification.
Registration opens: March 7th, 2023.
Registration closes: March 12th, 2023.
Complete Self- Paced Cloud Practitioner Training on AWS Skills Builder from 13 – 19th March.
Join a Live instructor led session week on March 24th and March 27th.
Register for your exam before April 8th.
Take your exam and share your results before April 24th.
Complete the self-paced resources under the Resource Hub.
Join the instructor-led live training sessions to help you prepare for the AWS Cloud Practitioner certification exam.
Please note you must complete the preparation path in order to schedule your exam. Request your voucher, finalize your payment, take the exam and upload your completion badge.
Check out the following useful resources to support your Andela Cloud Practitioner journey.
- Registration opens: March 7th, 2023
- Registration closes: March 12th, 2023
- Complete Self- Paced Cloud Practitioner Training on AWS Skills Builder from 13 – 19th March
- Join a Live instructor led session week on March 24th and March 27th
- Register for your exam before April 8th April
- Take your exam and share your results before April 24th
Decide which training options work best for you, and put them on your calendar. We suggest a week-by-week strategy. You can register for a live, interactive webinar led by AWS experts, AWS Cloud Practitioner Essentials Day. Alternatively, you can go through the same course content at your own pace with our AWS Cloud Practitioner Essential digital training. Go to the Start learning tab to access all recommended training.
- Download the Exam Overview for AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner and get:
A detailed look at the topics covered.
A complete breakdown of the testing methodology.
Access to learning resources like sample questions and practice tests.
2 live, Half-day webinars on March 24th and March 27th.
If you are not able to attend a live webinar, you can take the on-demand, digital training course instead. The course is 6 hours in length split across 11 modules, so set a goal to cover two modules per week. The course also includes a practice assessment.
Try the interactive Sample Quiz. Prepare for every eventuality by answering the AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner sample questions. These example questions show you the style of questions asked during the exam. This interactive quiz will help you review your responses and understand the correct answers.
Please schedule your exam by April 8th 2023. Take your exam and share your results before April 24th. By scheduling ahead of time, you can choose an exam time slot that is most convenient for you, and stay motivated by adding the date to your calendar. Learn more about taking your exam from home with online proctoring through Pearson VUE.
Once AWS Certified, you’ll be eligible for perks that help you show off your achievements and keep learning. Learn more about your AWS Certification digital badges, discounts on future exams, and recognition at AWS re: Invent and other events.
When you pass your exam, it’s time to celebrate with your network and everyone who supported you along the way. We provide digital badges to help you showcase your achievement. Share your badge as a post on social media and add it to your professional profiles, digital resumes, or email signatures. Learn more about Digital Badges.
If your question is not answered below, please ask it on the Andela chat #awscloudprogram channel.
You must request your vouchers using the same email address you registered with for the Andela AWS Cloud Practitioner Program.
Earning AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner demonstrates you have an overall understanding of the AWS Cloud. Highlight your knowledge of core AWS services and use cases, billing and pricing models, security concepts, and how cloud impacts your business.
- Offer is valid from 12.01 a.m. March 7th 2023 to 11:59 p.m. (UTC+2) March 12th.
- Offer limited to the AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner exam with exam code CLF-C01.
- Open to individuals who are (1) at least 18 years of age and (2) who sign up for the Andela AWS Skills Race by 11:59 p.m. (UTC+2) March 12th.
- Participation in the * Andela AWS Skills Race * is not a guarantee that you will pass the exam. You can review the recommended knowledge and experience for candidates in the exam guide.
- Offer limited to one voucher code per individual for the certification exam.
- Voucher codes can be exchanged for a 50% discount for taking the certification exam at ** Pearson VU in online proctoring mode.
- To get a voucher code, you must request it using the same email address you signed up for the * Andela AWS Skills Race* for using this form by 11:59 p.m. March 12th 2023.
- Voucher codes will be distributed to the participant’s email *within 5 business days of the request to Andela via email.
- By joining, you allow Andela to send you communications about your voucher.
- The voucher will be issued and sent to participants from Xvoucher via Andela by email.
- Certification exam voucher codes expire at 11:59 p.m. (UTC+2) April 21st, 2023.
- You must schedule your exam prior to April 7th.
- The exam appointment must be prior to April 24th.
- You can find general AWS Certification policies for exam scheduling and testing on our website. (https://aws.amazon.com/certification/policies/)
- Offer may not be combined with other offers or vouchers.
- AWS reserves the right to modify or cancel the offer at any time.
- Offer is non-transferable and may not be resold.
- If you violate any of these terms, the offer will be invalid.
- Offer is limited to Andelan community members in designated countries in LATAM & Africa.
- Exam Vouchers will be distributed and allocated to 500 learners at random who request and sign up in accordance with these terms. We have a limited supply of vouchers but hope to have future Skill Races for certification in the future. Best of luck in your learning.