ALC x Microsoft 4Afrika Skillslab is a partnership between Andela Learning Community (ALC) and Microsoft Skillslab to equip 3000 graduates from Nigeria with knowledge in advanced technologies.
This is in a bid to drive a collective mission to empower current and future African technologists with a high-value employment skillset.
- Grow your Azure software development skills and learn with a community of technologists.
- You get a chance to develop employable and instantly productive knowledge and skills(digital and auxiliary workplace) that will help you remain relevant in the 21st century.
- Earn up to two Microsoft Certification by completing learning resources allocated to this program.
- Application Phase: 29th January – 12 February
- Pre-selection Phase: 17th February
- Learning Phase 1: 19th February
- Learning Phase 2 19th March
- Certification Phase: April 2021
Want to learn more about the program? Check out Microsoft’s Skillslabs website here.
Let's Do This
Thanks for applying to this program. Someone will be in touch.