By now we know that remote work is much more than just a passing trend, and for many innovative tech companies, a distributed workforce model is here to stay.
In the last 5 years, the remote workforce saw a 44% increase globally, and at Andela, we embrace it fully.
This shift in the work landscape poses a critical question: What are the challenges that come with a fully remote culture and how can we best solve those problems?
In this event, hosted by Andela, we will discuss the how and the why with a unique selection of our executive leadership team.
Join us to learn more about:
- Our decision to move away from the on-premise workforce
- Our employee and employer experiences
- Building a community and helping employees build a sense of belonging
- The impact of remote work on Women in Tech
- Open full time employment opportunities with Andela