On October 13th, experience the perfect pairing of wine, cheese, and roundtable insights. Join us for an exclusive virtual wine-tasting event as we learn about the tasting notes of Napa Valley wines, meet and greet other digital leaders, and raise a glass to our extraordinary client organizations.
- When: Wednesday, October 13th at 6:00 PM ET
- What: A private wine tasting with PerUs winery in Napa Valley
- Where: You’ll receive a custom Zoom link to join via email
- How: Wine and charcuterie packages will ship to you directly before the event. Please provide your shipping details in the form!
- Who: You, and an intimate gathering of today’s top digital leaders
This private event is exclusive and spots are limited.
PerUs is an allocation-only boutique winery with Russell Bevan, the winemaker with most 100-point wines from Robert Parker, drawing fruit from prized vineyards such as Tench, Houyi, Sugarloaf Mountain and Sage Ridge. Tench Vineyard shares a fence with legendary Screaming Eagle and is equally blessed with the climate, exposure and rock soils that have placed Oakville among the greatest wine growing regions of the world. PerUs started their first vintage in 2013 with 60 cases of wine and in just six vintages have grown to 1,200 cases with a portfolio of six wines while continuing the practice of producing nothing but excellent red Bordeaux varietals, Cabernet Sauvignon, Cabernet Franc & Merlot.