With demand for engineers growing and supply dwindling, how do you ensure you have the right process to effectively assess your talent, without missing crucial steps, slowing down the process, or worse, scaring great engineers away?
At Andela, we’ve assessed over 200,000 candidates and one thing is very clear: coding skills are just one factor in what makes a top developer.
Register for exclusive customer-only event to learn from and share with other leading companies (and Andela customers!) on what to look for when hiring an exceptional developer, tools or tests that are effective, and the most common hiring and interview challenges faced for global, distributed workforces.
Moderated by our Head of Talent Operations, Martin Chikilian, we’ll also give you a peek under the hood as to how we at Andela assess top talent, and how you can use these basic tenets to assess your own engineers.
- When: Wednesday, June 9th at 2:00 PM ET
- What: A private meet-up with other engineering leaders and Andela customers
- Where: You’ll receive a custom Zoom link to join via email
- How: A $25 DoorDash gift card will be sent to you before the event so you can order lunch!
- Who: You, and an intimate gathering of today’s top digital leaders across the US
This private event is exclusive and spots are limited.
is now closed
We've hit full capacity! Thanks for your interest - make sure to check out our upcoming events!